SUPERVISION SKILLS PROGRAMME
|1.||Managing Self||– Introduction|
– Time Management
– Communication Skills
– Decision Making
9.45 – 2.00pm
|2.||Managing Staff||– The roles & Responsibilities of the Supervisor|
– The Planning Process
– Team Skills
– Conflict Resolution
9.45 – 2.00pm
|3.||Managing Customer Care||This module covers not only the general principles|
of customer service but also the role
of the manager in customer service.
A series of 30 to 60 minute lectures with powerpoint presentation. Each presentation takes attendees through a series of slides which teach how to build social capital in the workplace, neighbourhood or community – in order to achieve community cohesion.
- Bringing People Together
- Leading Beyond Authority
- Transforming Lives
- Our Cultural Heritage & Identity
- Cultural Intelligence in an urban environment
- Social Intelligence
- Meeting the Challenge of Crime, and Building Social assets in an urban environment – Pecha Kucha style
A series of 30 to 60 minute lectures and or workshops with powerpoint presentation. Each takes attendees through a series of slides which teach how to identify conflict in the workplace, neighbourhood or community in order to resolve conflict.
- Transforming Destructive Conflict into Constructive Conflict
- Conflict Resolution is in the Birds – conflict management styles
- Engendering Conflict Resolution – 4 Stages of Gender Conflict
- Humanitarian Aid and Conflict
- Peace Psychology
- The Third Side of Conflict
- De-escalation of Conflict – What’s Your Role?
- Women As Agent’s Of Peace
DEVELOPING COACHING SKILLS
For anyone who needs to coach others to enable them to develop the knowledge & skills required to achieve a task or to fulfil a role effectively.
This training is currently being delivered online over 4 sessions 9.45am to 2pm. Face to face it is a 2-day programme.
The course will help you to:
- understand the role of the facilitator
- develop the skills needed to be an effective facilitator
- use facilitation skills to achieve maximum results
- confront and overcome difficult situations
- evaluate the outcomes of the facilitation process
This training is currently being delivered online over 4 sessions 9.45 am to 2pm. Face to face it is a 2-day programme.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
The course will ensure a basic understanding of:
- communication – listening and feedback
- the different approaches people take to their work